View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anybody has any good/bad experience with work relationship?(UR THE BOSS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Yes agreed. Especially when she knows your wife, any time she can turn around and bite you back. Either threaten you to leave your wife or tons of money or gang up with your wife and spilt 50% of your wealth...
Yeah, I know man. It might lead to countless things. I’ve spoken with her like isn’t she worried about her husband finding out and stuffs. She mentioned that she doesn’t want her husband to find out and she still don’t wanna die that early. Had a open talk and she mentioned she just want fun with me cause she thinks we would be compatible on bed and she’s enjoying the thrill of cheating for the first time. She never felt that urge before and she wanna enjoy fun with me without my wife or her husband to know. She still wants her family. My goodness. I’m so lost. I just cut her off and told her I’m heading for a meeting. Dk how to face her. Hire someone to make myself feel awkward. Wth. Worse is she’s one of the leading Business development manager which makes me ton of money a month. Had to weigh my options well