View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Very simplified scenario... She where got money to do this option? She just wishes to move on in the least disruptive way possible even though she is unaware of CPF rules etc.
Probably not willing to find out the truth too because it may mean she cannot divorce her husband in a non-disruptive way and she really wants to leave her marriage.

Just go read the other thread she started
There is more than meet the eye.
Bro Xgenre, I agreed that I posted a very simplified scenario to illustrate what can be done.

However, where TS gets the money to do things her way is really beyond me, or in a coarse way, my problem?

If you read my other posts in this thread, I already stated that I advised based on whatever information TS shared, and I would tell her what can (and cannot) be done in principle. How TS gets it done, I don't know.

The fact is, TS is an adult, in her early forties, somewhat my own age. Hence, I treat her as my equal and respect her decisions.

Whether there is more than meets the eye, I don't know, like what I have posted earlier, not everyone who post here is victim, but since it is a forum, we don't judge.