View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Back to school with E & T

I will skip what happen for her holiday after staycation. Will share how it started with Ting.

While I still working part time, I send E to school and sometimes fetch her after school. One day E asked if she can bring Ting to my house to do schoolwork. After hearing about Ting, of course I agreed.

Compare to E, T is taller and more developed. I can see why she is the attention of guys. Dyed hair, shortened skirt, sweet perfume smell and naturally chatty. She is not shy to introduce herself and talk like we know each other for a long time.

At my flat, I let them do their own things while I stay in my study. The weather was hot. E took out her clothes from my cabinet and went to take a shower, after passing one to Ting for later. This is how it started with Ting. Ting walks in to the study.

T: Hey... (gestures her finger on the lips telling me to keep quiet)
H: Yes? We started whispering
T: Do you think we can exchange number?
H: I paused for a while, but.. yes, why not T?
T: Thanks! By the way, why E clothes in your cabinet?
H: I stuttered... Oh em.. that time staycation, they bring so many clothes. Heavy so I help bring back.
T: Oh staycation... T suddenly grabbed my thigh and said... But that was during school holiday right? Or is she having staycation here too?
H: No lah don’t anyhow
T: Hmmm... ok so staycation...

T moved even closer to me. Her mouth was on my ear, I can feel her breathing.

T: So now I know why E was late and why she has the smell... we’ll be in touch