View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Episode 3....

As we reached her floor, we slowly walk toward her unit, as she was about to open her unit's gate, I stop her…

Me : Shhhh...listen, they fucking..
J : Oh fuck, I'm so high tide, need to pee..
Me : Ok, Ok, slowly open gate and unlock door.

She slowly open the gate and unlock the door without any noise, once inside, we could hear soft moans coming out of their bedroom, we tip toe to the toilet in the kitchen and closed the door, she sit on the toilet bowl after pulling down her jean together with her panty,

I took off my wet T - shirt and shorts..
She look over and exclaimed..

J : Wow so hard already
Me : Help me..

As I move closer to her, she took my dick with her left hand stroking it, while I try to pull up her T-shirt, she immediately raise her arms for me to pull it off…
Me: Come suck me my dear J..

Without hesitation, she move her lips to my dick, slowly kissing the dick head and licking my pee hole, my dick tremble a few time as she lick it with her other hand squeezing my balls, she move her mouth swallowing my whole dick moving back and forth…..

Licking every inch of it…
I pull her up, we kiss and french like long loss lover.

She kick her jean away as we hug and kiss more, touching her all over,,I place my dick in between her thigh, humping her already wet pussy lips….as we shift position, she turn on the shower while kissing me as I slide my dick in between her thigh, she turn around telling me softly ...Fuck me, as she bend down holding the shower tap…

I adjust the shower heater slightly to hot position, as the hot shower hitting our body, she gives out a soft moan..
I took the shower head and spray to her breast down her thigh and pussy area as I fuck her hard, pulling out slow and ramping in fast and hard..after about 10mins,..

Me : J, I'm cumming..
J : Me too ..ohh aarghhh...hmmmm.yesss…
I ramp a few times and cums all in her pussy as she moans and almost scream out loud,..I manage to cover her mouth when she cums…
J : Hmmm, your sperm so warm, could feel it hitting my vagina walls..

Me : You like it,

J : Yes..

We then proceed to shower as she rubbed body foam on me as I rubbed her all over with body foam, could feel my sperm dripping down her thigh..I took the shower head to wash her off, hugging her from the back as my still erected dick sliding in between her thigh, spraying her inner thigh and her pussy..she took over the shower and spread her legs as she touched her pussy lips..

We dry ourselves and wrap the towel as our shorts and t-shirts were wet and on the floor, she took our clothes and place it in the laundry basket..

As we exit, we slowly walk to the hall, me with towel wrap round my waist down as she with towel wrap around her body..

No sign of any sound or D and Y in the hall, seeing that they are inside the room and without noise, we proceed to the other room, as we enter she lock the door behind and dropped her towel, while opening the wardrobe to find some t- shirt and shorts for me while squatting, I took off my towel and squat behind her..rubbing her butt crack with my hard dick.

J : hmmm, so fast .

Me : Beh tahan liao, come..

As I pull her up and carry her, she wrapped her arms round my neck and kiss me,,as I walk over to the bed.. It's a queen size bed..and smell nice..

As I put her onto the bed..her arms still wrapping round my neck and we french passionately, she seems to like kissing, as I lay on top of her, she spread her legs wide open, her arms going down and with her two hands , she hold onto my butt and pushed me against her..

To be continue…..

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder