View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

[Back at Our Office]

Uncle Bobby “WHERE YOU GO SIA ! YOU KNOW HOW BUSY?”

I pulled out and gave him the 5 figure Cheque and his tone completely changed. This cheque could feed us for so many months.
Uncle allowed me total freedom on the project, and gave me all the resources I required.

I would schedule 2 days a week to go down to Samantha’s house to work on the toilet revamp.

She started to be so used to me being around. Till the point She barely keeps a watch on me.

Each time I was there she would order delicious meals and then we would chat more and more.

[Day 12]
I soon started to deduce that Samantha was a mistress of the Chinese tycoon.

She didn’t have the figure of a model but
had all the qualities of being a mistress. Innocent beautiful eyes, soft demure voice, caring personality, busty chest line and fair white skin.

Today, Samantha was wearing home clothes a loose spaghetti top showing slight cleavage with black bra stripes exposed.

We were chatting halfway, I couldn’t take my eyes off her boobies, trying to stare down her cleavage.

Samantha:”Erm ?”
She caught me staring at her and covered her chest.

I:”sorr..... sorr....sorry... very big”
I blurted out bluntly

She blushed and look away...

I:”errr....errr you what size ah?”
I asked for her bra size blatantly
(I can’t remember why I was so direct)

Samantha:”omg...” she covered her face

I:”soorrrrry, I think I asked the wrong thing. Sorry sorry.... I don’t know what I thinking.”

Samantha:”never mind.”
She quickly retreated into the study room.

I finished up revamping the pipes and fittings for the basin.
As I was heading to fetch the other tools.
I chance upon a set of innocent pink bra and panties sitting in the laundry basket.

My hard cock still horny from looking at Samantha’s chio face.
I sneakily took the her bra and panties into the toilet.

I place her bra on my face and wrap her panties around my cock and started to jerk, off thinking about Samantha’s body.

Her bra smelled better than any perfume in the world. Tender smell of boobies fragrant.

At such a fair age if you haven’t jerked off to anyone’s undies you are missing out on things as a youth.

“Fffuccccck” I jizzed all over her pink cotton panties. My cum was so thick that It looked like spaghetti cream sauce. I wiped away some and left it back into the basket.

On the way home, I stole a pair of black Lacey panties from one of the clothesline.

That night, I came a second shot humping against her sexy lace underwear.

It could be this magical fantasising about her that set me up for the real deal that is about to come.