Thread: little lamb
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I took a photo of the 201 booking slots before, which was in a jotter book at the counter next to that famous sofa. Each "slot" was a half-hour and for that Friday, I saw Michelle had 20 bookings, XN had 18. Assuming every job was $120 conservatively, so that day Michelle earned $2,400 and XN over $2,000

The number you quote above sounds about right, but that includes lots of extra "gifts" and above-market rates from doing overnights. Some girls are also willing to do tarma, which gives them roughly double the pay and usually the guy cums in half the usual time. So, tarma is a super easy job, if they are not shy to do it and are good in co-ordinating. I know Lamb, Kawaii, XN, Michelle are all comfortable with doing tarma. Usually each tarma slot is no more than half an hour, and the customer usually cums within 15 mins, so super easy! The heroic ones will pay for one hour, but usually can only last 15 mins

Interestingly, that book is also the source of a lot of jealousy amongst the girls. They take photos various pages of the book, and from there they estimate each girl's earnings. Remember though that each 201 girl 2 off days per month (which usually happens during their period), and only the most mad and hardworking ones will take medicine to delay their periods. During period, the popular girls usually get a sore mouth doing too much BJ, and I hear (but never able to confirm) that a few offer AJ.
Michelle wil work even having mense,cim or anal..that why she went bk china a million richnr