View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of
Re: Don't think I can ever recover from this trauma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Basically I thought I was meeting up with a girl to hookup to the point where this person was about to suck my dick (like literally the lip was touching my dick and this person ended up being a guy cross dresser.

I feel so messed up. The person even assured me that she's a girl only for me to realize just a little too late. I can't even get my dick erected anymore after going through this experience. How can I cope with this? I don't think I can ever be intimate with anyone after going through this ordeal. The lies and deceit till the end and he even wanted to force me into it scares the shit out of me.

I feel like a total idiot. I just can't bring myself to have sex anymore. Sigh....
Well take it this way... not much people can walk this earth without being tainted.

Do you know how many women has been sexually offended / molested in their life time?

Do you know how many men has gone through sex offense too in their lifetime?

It is parts and parcel of life although i am not saying it's okay for it to happen.

If you have to go through a depression whenever some stranger brush through your butt or cock i think you going to have a very depressed life. At least in your scenario you can comfort yourself knowing you were partially willing and cheated. And he didn't even bj you in the end.

And the fault doesn't lie on you. And take even more comfort knowing you're not into homo stuff (not saying homo is wrong).