View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Mona. Solid Masseur. Closet Lover.

It was mid-2014 (it was FIFA World Cup time in Brazil), and cheongsters had many China MLs to choose from various websites. Mona’s photos were not particularly enticing – they were “serious and cold” looking. But looks can be deceiving, as I discovered in an amazing ONS with a “seriously cold-looking” girl at Hou Hai Bar Street (Beijing) just a few weeks earlier during a work trip.

Arriving at Mona’s apartment in Little India, I had minimal expectations. It was late, probably close to midnight, and after a quick shower, Mona started to massage me. She looked just like her photos – yes, serious and cold; she was about 23 years-old. And she hardly talked. Fortunately, her massage skills were really good.

Despite the late hour, she was still energetic and thorough in her massage. In fact, I’d say she was dead serious in her work. Dressed in an over-sized t-shirt covering her shorts, I only managed top roaming - with her bra on - during HJ. I did not ask to remove her bra…she didn’t look very friendly and I respected that she was focused on providing a professional massage.

By the time I left her apartment, I realised it was over an hour. I appreciated the proper massage she provided, and felt Mona could be friendlier with repeat visits.

A few days later, I was back at Mona’s. Again, it was around midnight. This time around, I saw Mona’s housemate (it was a 2-bedroom apartment). She looked mildly attractive, probably early 30s and had big tits. As I found out later, Mona’s housemate provided full-service.

Being my second visit inside a week, Mona was much friendlier. We had small talk during the massage – that’s when I realised she had a really soothing voice and she can be quite excite-able. The massage was very professional, like before. When it came to HJ time, that’s when things got interesting…

As she inched closer to me for HJ, I commented that she wore the same oversized t-shirt from a few days ago when I first visited. She was quick to reply it was washed and dried quickly in Singapore’s hot weather. I said “really?” and proceeded to sniff her t-shirt, which was really a lame excuse for me to get more intimate with her.

There was no resistance as I slowly removed her top, exposing those perfectly-shaped 34C knockers, au naturel, in all its glory, with a tiny waist. (In my first appointment, she kept her bra on). Her look began to grow on me, and seeing Mona topless for the first time elicited a rude response from my little brother – he was visibly throbbing without her even touching it!