View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

All you need is Love

Though not a native of Guangzhou, Love (Xiao Ai) lived there and spoke Cantonese, which I was conversant with. The day her ad came out, I secured an appointment for the same night.

Arriving at her address, I was a little disappointed. It was one of those partitioned rooms upstairs of Geylang shophouses. When I told her I’ve arrived, she came downstairs to unlock the main door, and we climbed some stairs (to 3rd floor, I think), and filed past several partitioned rooms along a narrow passageway. As she led the way upstairs, I was a few steps behind, checking out her sexy legs and nice ass wrapped in a short skirt.

Love undressed me like a caring girlfriend, and put my clothes on hangers. When she stripped – OMFG – I saw a shapely Chinese Snow White with 32B headlights and a pink pussy hiding behind a tiny bush. The “stall shower” in her room was small, but it did not stop her from squeezing in and soaping me with her breasts.

I could be one of Love’s first customers. She was aware of this (SBF) forum’s reviews, and asked that I write her a good review if I liked her service.

Love did not disappoint. She had some massage experience, so the massage session went well. When the teasing part started, she demonstrated a desire to please. Breathing seductively into my ears, she started licking me from my ears down to my cock. Parting my cock hair, she sucked my balls then took my cock into her mouth like a champion, while looking at me in the eye like an eager school girl. For bros who did not meet Love before, she was probably 23 and had sexy, pouting lips. Her skin was silky smooth, which upped the “shiok” factor a few notches.

As Love sucked my hard cock with real gusto, I extended my hands to finger her… her pussy was damp. I told her to lay down so I could go on top and suck her pink nipples while she stroked my throbbing cock. I was busy alternating between licking and sucking , and inserting my finger deeper into her cunt, which made her really wet.

“You have to stop”, she interrupted in Cantonese, as I raided her body. “I can’t take it anymore”, she continued.

(To be continued)