Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I have nothing against you but if you really want people to enjoy your FR then stop treating this thread like a marketplace with your repeated quote for people to up your points because you share a FR, to up your points because you will provide a magic database via PM to help the people here and sounding like a broken tape that priority will be given to those who up your points, then ridicule those who PM you with questions, presumably because they didn't up your points. What is your obsession with points here? So can show ML you have influence in SBF? If points is your fetish there are threads for points exchange you can go queue there, or just upgrade your account by paying subscription. Or you going to say you want to help people here? Then start a new thread, am sure those whom believe you will be there to support. Or create a Telegram if your business grows. The thing is, in my short few years in this thread I really don't recall coming across someone like you, painstakingly preach for people to shower you with points and dangle a carrot of premium information in exchange, all the while declaring your aim is to benefit bros here. If that is your true intent, then do us a favor and stop asking people up you and just share your insider information to whomever PM you, afterall you claim your goal is to help bros here right?? Thank you very much.
He can't help himself, just an OKT for points. In previous HC threads other old timers pointed him out for multiple accounts, this might be mickeymouse ah boy 2.0 already, though I couldn't find good evidence to substantiate that.