View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yes, true dating apps there are many out there but most of the women in those apps are either single or divorced ladies looking for a serious life partner and categorically stated that they do not want to flirt or engage in any ONS.

They don't trust and particularly dislike married men and will query them as to why they are in there when they already have a wife at home. If you want to put your status as married then don't waste your time or money going in there
I had more success when married than I do now that I’m not and state accordingly.

Not many women are going to say they want to flirt or have ons. Not many want to have ONS, or be somebody’s beck and call FB, but there are many women, married and single who are happy to have a man in their life, even if they know it cannot last.

And they know that sex is part of the relationship, that is natural.

Stating your marriage status means you don’t have to deal with the very type of women you talk about. Automatic filter, fantastic.

Women often love it when they are flirted with, even if they say no flirting in their profiles.

If they express disgust, it’s not because they don’t like being flirted with. It means they don’t like you.

Just don’t say you’re looking for lonely women like some clowns do. Who the hell is going to admit to an internet stranger how lonely they are?

Last edited by larue; 12-10-2021 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Spelling