View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I a loser if I have to pay for sex/pay for companionship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
It's a matter of perspective. All relationships are a form of exchange and all long term relationships involve money.

Given your age (I am mid-40s myself), I think you should think of yourself as being too old to be bothered about what other people think of you. Just do what you want, that makes you happy.

I am now in a relationship with a 22-year old who was born a man. We hold hands and go out like a normal couple. We met when she was a KTV girl working here and we've been together for the last two years. You can say, she has been somewhat of a sugar baby for the last 2 years though I think it is something deeper.

My point being, I don't care what others think. I only know that I am happy with her and I will enjoy every moment, while my cock is still in working condition.

Cheers bro, and all the best.
Bro u r my hero hehe, share your story