View Single Post
Old 16-11-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For those going this month and next month especially for many days 5555 To maximize "days of fun" other than your own "free & easy topo", suggestion is hook up "someone" go dating Let the girls suggest and bring go eat and look see. Surely every night need to eat right 5555 Some of the girls know where are the more "happening" places. They all need to eat too ok. 5555 Alternatively see if any of those guys staying in bkk willing to bring gai gai a bit.

Now "More restaurants and eateries will be allowed to serve alcoholic beverages". There are some places that serve longer than the approved timing. However, at own risk ok 55555. If close door type kana raid then well 555. The more common places should be safe.

Try enjoy the new norm. 55555
I'm surprised SG has not arrange any VTL with Thailand till now but they're doing it with Malaysia n Indonesia! I think SG gahmen is afraid of the influx of WLs coming in. No reason for Thailand to refuse the VTL with SG.