View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
My personal opinion.

Tried meinazi quite some time back. If you are not into milf, do not try.

Room: 5/10 the room I was led to, quite bad. no attached shower. they have ceiling LCD tube lights, which means they cannot turn on the lights as it cannot adjust the brightness of the room. settled with a side lamp, also without brightness control. Room has curtains as door, walls not sound proof.
Looks: 4/10 can tell is the same person as photos, but real person discount at least 50%, aunty type of looks.
Figure: 6/10 a bit chubby, thought I saw a slight semblance to Michelin but not as bad.
Boobs: 6/10 natural but she is no way near D cup like what a couple of bros said. My estimate is a small C. shape not as good too.
Massage: NA, did not try
Service: 9/10 this is where she really shone. I was treated like a king in bed. I think she got some dongguan training before. Sleek moves and knows how to maneuver around my body in a damn nice way. Accommodating and service oriented. enjoys sex and can squirt.

This is a session of opposite polars. Looks and figure scores are low, but service exceptionally good.

If you don't mind the aesthetics, definitely worth a try. Don't PM me for contact.
Very true fr. Abit expensive at 205, I tried to negotiate down but she mentioned her speciality is squirt. So I OK as Im curious.
I rather top up abit more for Alice.
Mnz feels like a poor man Alice.