Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Intend to go bistro yesterday but was turn off by the price. 500 for booking and 150 for butterfly. Crazy price
But people are still supporting their prices????? Don't understand why they can raise their price so high as there is no risk involved as they have already converted to FNB right. So the high-risk high price is bullshit. U all believe? If they try to do something different inside then is different. If they don't and they further up their price in order to do something different which u already pay Liao for them taking the risk. Just pay then report them.

They are just taking advantage of bros trap inside SG la. Wake up bros, the world outside got no money. Everything can be bought cheaper (services not food thou) as there are no jobs at all. Singapore government is really doing their best in providing us with money and job. Here in our country, we should not let those foreigners run the show and dominate the paying. U see those girls dare to do so to their own countrymen or not. We should be the real local and wack them and pay half and what we feel fair if not send them to go home. I think the world is in really bad shape now. Rotten girls can go back and rot too.

Gov people do take note and check their income tax carefully. I rather all this money go to build my nation than letting those Viet, Thai, and whatever bu rip off my fellow Singaporean and send back to build their cmi nations.