View Single Post
Old 25-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Thanks for mentioning this. I didn’t kena the ear blockage thing but they kept Hard selling me package even though I said no multiple times. Now that you mentioned about them pushing for sales, they said my ear cleaning kit is “old and dirty” need to buy new set. My previous set was abt 1 year old at best? Anyway I’m done going to L&D. I used to go there to relax. Nowadays go there more stress from the hard selling.
Sorry to say that but the first set of kit is kum lan already. Got such thing one? Like go cut hair need to buy a set of trimmers, scissors? Or going restaurant must use my set of utensils? Lol! Damn funny……if they don’t know how to clean the fuck tools in dettol, then they should retire and not work