View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Meant For Each Other

I'll just say I have this amazing guy, in every aspect, except he can't stop chasing girls online, sexting, etc. I've caught him several times and he's always sorry, only wants me, etc, but can't seem to stop seeking attention from other females.

This man is seriously great. Super affectionate, makes me feel special and loved, works two jobs to help pay for things I know he's not "playing" me, that he really truly loves me, there's just the sexting thing that he can't seem to stop.

I have never felt like this about anyone and I'm not a youngster, so I've been in plenty of relationships that seemed like the real thing. I know this really is it. I know his problem has nothing to do with me not being "enough", but is there something I can do to help him stop?