View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteDragon79 View Post
I'm sorry if my story is too long. No more liaoz..
Question for you. Sorry if i didnt pick out if you mentioned it before in your long story.

Why are you so into marriage?
You already been through 2 marriages. Why in such a hurry to go into a 3rd one?
You find vietnam girl really is for the sake of marrying only?
Why not take some time to know more girls and experience some difference first before deciding which to marry?
Yes you are not young, but i dont think age should stop you. Knew a guy who got married just 3 years ago and he was 60 at that time (his vietnam wife was 35 then). I dont see any problem in that.
Have you taken some time to ask yourself all the WHYs as to what you are doing now?
Somemore you have your own flat. You're not marrying to buy a flat anymore.
Have you reviewed what actually went wrong in your previous 2 marriages? Any lesson learnt from those? (not pinning divorce blame on you. But ya, i always believe "it takes 2 hands to clap")