View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 08:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
I only want natural enormous Singaporean female breasts without artificial implants.

However I can accept natural fat transfer breasts enhancement surgeries because to me, such natural fat transfer breasts enhancements procedures are considered natural as they don’t involve artificial implants.. only transferring a girl’s body fat from other parts of her body into her breasts.

If Sally Yeo becomes my girlfriend and my wife, I will most definitely guarantee twice yearly payments for Sally Yeo to receive the most expensive natural fat transfers breasts enhancements procedures to enlarge her current breasts sizes twice yearly to become at least 3 times bigger than her current breasts sizes now.

I have always wanted to marry and impregnate a Singaporean girl with the biggest breasts in Singapore and in the whole world.
that's a good goal. can try

I once met a Massage girl at Tanglin HC, my god her boobs were huge, like literally bigger than a head, and that was quite intimidating.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment