rjats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackonly11 View Post
Loc: Oasis Reflex
no:66 PRC
Msg: nice n naughty
GFE: Good.
Damage: Rm 68 for msg + HJ (60)

After 2 years go massage again wit PRC. She masage very good. Good strength in her hands. Start with massage body back first. nice pressure. Then move to lower back n a bit touching ass. After that fully massage ass while accidently touching balls n small bro. My Small bro start show happiness. She proceed to massage thighs. At the inner thighs, she will accidently rub, touch balls n small bro already start hard. When start get hard, more she touch to tease balls n hard bro.
Then she will slowly ask u lift ur ass until like semi doggy style and start sensually rub ur hard bro, balls n ass. awesome feeling. She make u really hard.
Then she make you turn over n facing up. By this time hard bro at 90 degree attention. she teasing u more. Can play with her b**bs but cannot lick or suck. slowly she will play with hard bro's head, sensually touch ur balls and finally make me cum. Long time since i cum so hard. Really njoyed it.
Next time will surely take her again n touch her nice bush PRC pussy. (she showed me a bit to purposely come again)
Bro forgot to ask la, 66 can speak what language ah? Went there just now but they say she cuti, a bit sad la cannot try her.