Thread: Story: Cuckboy
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 3
Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Cuckboy

Chapter 2

We continued chatting online for the next few days, trading stories about my mom and his sexual exploits in Asia. All the while chatting, We were building so much anticipation for Sunday that to be honest, Sunday couldn’t come soon enough.

On that fateful Sunday, I told my mom i finished my homework and wanted to follow her for a swim. She looked at me quizzically: “Wah, how come you change suddenly, want to swim now? Ok la, u go change into your swim gear and wait for Mommy okie? Today, no sun, we go downstairs pool bigger.”.

As she went into the master bedroom to change, I typed frantically into my chat with Jim: “Operation FuckMyMom is on! We are going to the downstairs pool”

“ =) Seeya buddy. I’m all ready. Remember what we discussed & go according to plan. Stay frosty!”, he replied quickly.

My mom came out in her usual modest looking blue one-piece bathing suite, with her hair tied in a bun. Modest as it may be, it couldn’t stop her large D Cup tits from spilling from the tight crevices of her swimsuit. Her body was indeed made for fucking, pity my dad doesn’t appreciate what he has.

As we came onto the pool, I noticed Jim was already in his beach shorts sunbathing nonchalantly on a deckchair, with a big black bag next to him. I motioned to my mom to sit next to him and she complied unsuspectingly.

“Damn… Ur mom looks so hot in that blue suit. It looks like it’s about to burst open.”, he whispered to me out of earshot of my mom as she jumped into the children’s pool to soak before hitting the adult pool, his comments made my cock throb painfully inside my pants.