View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Can i have a understanding what is the difference in hours for both ST and LT? The last time i went to bacarra different girls tell me different thing. 1 told me ST is 1 hour another one told me 2. Same for LT, 1 told me overnight till morning and one told me 4 hours
There is no standard definition of what is ST and LT timing. It is up to you to negotiate and clarify with the lady. For ST, the assumption is 1 shot, but time spent with you can be 1 hr, 2hr or even 30min. Many of the agogo ladies will immediately leave after 1 shot, and if you take too long to cum, they will leave by the 2 hour mark. LT definition more complicated, and it is best you clarify with lady whether it is 2 or 3 shots and the duration. I would say 4hr is the minimum duration for LT and 2 shots would be the norm, since LT price = 2x ST price.

If you want lady to stay overnight for LT, you should clarify what time she is planning to leave in the morning. Some ladies will wake up 1-5am and then want to leave as they rather go back to take a nap before going work next morn. If they agree to stay till breakfast, usually a sign that she will sleep in, so you can plan your time for wake up session before going to eat together.