View Single Post
Old 19-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Hello brother

Here to share my experience 4D3N trip with everyone. Dated 11 june 2022 to 14 june 2022.

First night go to Babyface club, dj is very good..many group mixture of ladies and guy. Also got lady boy look alike in some table going around knowing guys and ask to follow them back but we rejected. Nothing much in the end beside enjoying music and getting wasted

2nd night go to g club ( the pimp), the gal is very pretty but most cannot bring back hotel. Those can bring back hotel are quite cannot make it. Very expensive night, we get 4 tower beer for 5k baht, gal is 7k baht sitting with you. 3k for bikini first hour, 2k for PR gal first hour, subsequent 1k for every hour same for both cat. Party host tips is 2k. One of my friend bring back the pr girl ( not pretty or hot at all) 10K baht for ST. Honestly don recommend going.. is like Singapore ktv without room but sofa seat.playablitiy of the gal is also very depend

3rd night go nana plaze..good place with many hot ladies.. the ladies can compare with g club. So suddenly feel like carrot.. go twister.. one of the friend get 1 gal long time 6k + 800 bar fine. Confirm 2 shot and 5 hour. After go to hotel, become 1 shot den return my friend 2k. Feel cheated.. alot excuse.

Above is overall 3 night experience for sharing.
Bro, is your price for the girl round up?? I check the price online is only 1750 baht for pr girl and 2450 baht for bikini girl, then hourly will be 700 baht for non-member price. I planning to go during july so i want to find out more

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.