View Single Post
Old 19-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Little add on top of bro Iam007,
Deluxe spa is quite run down and hygiene is concern, managed by local beng. Basically show you few photo without face with tight body, it’s typical bail and switch, dare you to switch girl at counter. Not all provide FJ, you can nego inside the room to 200 for FJ without massage, hope it’s help.
So true. Before covid i went there, terrible service and didn’t even release. The gal just tried to make it as quick as possible while just outside the room curtain the other malay bengs and gals are chatting and laughing loudly. How the f they expect customer to enjoy time there when when are intruding into customer experience.

Today i pass by there again and it’s very intimidating. Few gals sitting inside and chatting with other bengs. No way I’m going in there again.