Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
RockYou1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Pls share location. Thx bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Shared in other thread, since it is along the NEL line, I share my FR here again for the happiness and enjoyment of all bros.

It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

ML: XxxxMx
Damage: 50+50+30