View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Thought of sharing some updates from a recent trip.

Venew spa / batam City Hotel, pricing has a 30% discount off published price (not sure for how long). Went for the mid price selection which is a room with bath tub at 425k (before discount) with add on for the warm oil at 45k. Good massage place and pricing includes SOP VM. Tip the gal for good service and spent about 1 hr at the pool. Quite a nice place to chill before dinner.
On the hindsight, was wondering if fj might be on the table if I choose the 485k room option (hotel room - no 30% discount) as it does provide more privacy. I could hear the hand slapping / cupping sounds produced from massage next room.
Saw some posts about the A2 food Court.
Won't really consider the place "cheap" but it reminds me of a batam version of lau pa sat. Still enjoyable with eye candy beer promoters walking around. Helps if you are a good drinker and can mix it up with a few different beer brands. Few of them sat down at my table nearer to the end of their work to drink together.
Food pricing went up over the last 2 months but its not at an unacceptable level.