Old 15-07-2007, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
1thousand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cutie PRC

Appointment with my client but fly me plane, Raged & bored so head to GL for supper & walk walk see got good FL bo, walk walk till GL 1* & saw this PRC in front of me, feeling just jammed my brain cell & my Brain system kena VIRUS called- Sperm Attack The Brain( SATB). Walk up to her & smile, her eyes had betrayed her( before she ask Yao Qu Ma),I grasp her hand & toward 81. Click very well, while waiting for room, she stand at 1 corner & looked like a kitten.Got the key, In the room...blah blah blah... SHOWER TOGETHER... She really know how to shower my body, especially my 7tonne container brother... I shall skip here.
On the bed, Nothing much to said, immediately she head south to BBBJ, my brain go siao liao, her tongue lick my red head & slowly I saw my young brother stuck into her mouth(Hungry ghost fest, havnt come leh). Deep into her mouth.10-15mins, i had to stop her before firing... FJ her & starts to do my painting liao... Horny as i can say, paint & paint sound stereo turn louder & louder at the same time my hand busy squeezing her fair boobs & smooth nipples for milk, haha...
Missionary task to carry out Thrust slowly & repeating the baynet fighting in-out in-out juice come out & suround with sound Stereo... Feel good,... come out liao... clean... bath... pay... Kiss... get ctc... next appt made @ somewhere near whampoa again... home... FR & sleep... overall Happy man if though earlier appointment with my client fly me aeroplane. hahaha... bro, if wanna bonk her, better make appt b4 7pm(offical work hrs).

Who? – Liu Yan ( look more like "Huai zhu gege" xiao yan)
National – PRC Yunan
Age – 24,I think so ( look 19 instead )
Looks – 7.5 (cute cute look with dye hair & brigth shiny eye)
Boobs – 33C (not really experience in size, too handful for our palm size)
Body – 6.5 (Not fleshy, doggie still have shotgun handle to grip)
BBBJ – 7 ( nice tongue action with some deep throat for good 15mins )
FJ – 7 ( Thats our job)
Attitude – 10 (feel like mating with new friend.)
CIM - Dont think so, never try
French - NO ( Self defence )
RTF - Yes, if i'm near there

Damage – 80/room & CD not included