View Single Post
Old 26-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!
Red face Share your craziest drinking games/stories!

I’ll start with one of my recent ones.. working now so it’ll be a quick story! A longer one when I have time! We had some friends over for hotpot and some drinks. There were 3 girls and 2 guys. It was impromptu so they hadn’t really decided on what to get.. so they got some soju, bottle of Martell and we had a half bottle of Suntory Whiskey left over in the house. They were supposed to just eat, drink and head home..

Have no idea how we ended up playing mahjong and card games.. one of my flat mates (who is a female) asked us to play strip poker.. not going into too much details here as a lot happened.. but eventually I lost and removed my shirt and was topless..(but I was wearing nipple stickers). wasn’t as bad as the guys because they lost everything they were wearing.. by then I think I was quite high from drinking the soju and Martell mixes.. if recall correctly we were eating Nutella using our fingers and one of my flatmates wanted to do something fun and decided to ask us to use our fingers, dip it into the Nutella, put it around our breasts, and then get the guys to lick them all off.. to be honest, I felt really good and excited when I was having them licked, and at the same time I could see my friends dick standing with his foreskin moved back a little. Looking at that made me feel like being fucked by him.. We are close friends but I had never seen his dick before, it made me feel even more excited knowing that he knows I’ve not seen his dick before. My flatmate licked my other boob and I felt my legs go weak.. i could see the bulging veins on his dick and his swollen dick head. I felt my nipples stiffen and was subconsciously hoping my nipple sticker won’t drop off.. I was still wearing panties so I guess nobody could see the wet spot that had formed after feeling so high from the licking. Perhaps it was also because I haven’t had sex for a few months.. and my body and mind was craving for more.

Eventually I think we drank too much and I have no idea how I got back into bed. Woke up with a really bad headache and I still had some dry stains of Nutella on my boobs the guys were sleeping in the living room and my flatmates were nice enough to put towels on them next time it happens, I’ll take a photo of the scene. Took me a few hours to clear it up and get them to go home.. hahas.

Thanks for the help.... (: you know who you are