View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 07:42 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 6
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Visited her once when she was previously listed on slg, 100 includes 50 for entrance ad 50 for hj only. Top up 50 for topless plus roaming. However she was wearing jeans then hence I felt it was overpriced compared with the vanilla POG gang. Not sure if the MO and pricing has changed since.
bro actually is $150 all in. But ya, it’s for HJ so probably a little on the high side than usual. actually I’ve ever visited her when she wears skirts and hotpants etc 😏.

Even when it’s SN, the session for me usually quite steamy. Sometimes quite frustrating ley. Climb atop you, gentle kisses and licks all over. I guess the High GFE just gets me. But I usually rotate la, so I dun fall into KC trap. Hahaha want to do more but cannot. But I also never ask. Pocket not so deep anyway hahaha.