View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah, OK so you chose to leave earlier...

Well maybe next time, after the deed, if still got time, just cuddle and caress her juicy mounds till it's time to go, like I do. Lol. Sometimes we'll chat about silly stuff, and sometimes she'll take a power nap in my arms, but all the while my hands will still be firmly attached to her gorgeous boobs gently ruba-ing...wahahahaha.

This is what I also do with Bi Er too.

Speaking of ample natural boobs with good attentive service, KK https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/ recently made it to my list too! KK is a petite, slim girl (about 26yo), quite pretty, with very decent big B to small C cups. Gentle and loving kinda of service, she has no airs and listens to what I like. Nice.

Might as well compile my current favourite SLG MLs with beautiful ALL NATURAL breasts. These are sincere girls with good work ethics and who also provide quality service and value.

My Current Fav Natural Boobs Babes
1. Jing Jing (C/D cup)
2. Bi Er (E cup)
3. Xuan Xuan (D cup)
4. KK (B/C cups)

Natural Boobs MLs who I will not rtm because boring and not worth it!
1. Lol... should I mention..... ?
Not surprised JJ is top of your list... for me the big draw is her location. Since the rabbit and cat I haven’t been able to find a replacement.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit