View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much fishtank WL earns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Women do sex work/be FL is universally looked down meh? If looked down then they shouldn't have no end of male clients looking to fuck them or engage their services. Unless those guys are hypocrites lah.

As for everything else you say, earn money most important. You get that pot of gold, you can easily whitewash and pad the rest of your life. That's the mentality these women have. Most of them do actually work out this way, like it or not.

Yes 'more or less universally looked down'. You can see it in this forum itself. There is no shortage of people referring to FL as toilet, public urinal, WL is for fucking not for relationship etc. Also you think the FL would like to let her family and friends back home what work she is doing here.

Maybe U and I and some others don't think this way, but that is largely how it is. And you are correct on the hypocrisy part. But then hypocrisy is part of the human condition.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else