View Single Post
Old 14-09-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pleasures of life

Continuing:

The unknown person was Uncle Alan, he was Uncle L’s long-time friend. He had an intense kink in him and a true master at dominating. Uncle L soon had to travel for work and I turned to Uncle Alan for sex. He had not allowed me to cum for a week now and to make it worst, I had to wear a chastity belt and he kept the key.
Lying on his bed spread eagled with each arm and leg tied to the bedposts, he released my chastity belt and touch my vagina.

A: Ohhh you’re dripping as usual?
M: Yes, please let today be the day?
A: If you cum today, you cant cum for the next 3 weeks…
M: Nonono.
A: You better get dry then.
M: Nooo, how am I supposed to get dry when you’re touching me like that.
A: You just have to find a way.

He thrusted into me with his fingers, slowly and spread them slowly, drawing a moan from me.

M: Ahhh im gonna cum, gonna cum.

He immediately withdrew his fingers, grinning at me.

A: Oh you poor thing, you cant cum.
M: No pleaseeee
A: Why are you even wetter? If you don’t stop being wet, im gonna impose the nipple clamps, you don’t want that do you?
M: No please I’m sorry I cant control it.

Uncle Alan took the opportunity to plunge his penis into me.

M: Ooooooo yesss, oooo yess fuck meee

A: You need to hold back ah, I can feel I’m deep in you, better hold back.
M: Ohhhh, ohhhh so good, so gooddd.
A: You must not cum! Must not!
M: Ohhh I want it harderrr.

He pull out, making me groan in frustration.

A: So close slut, so close.

He continue to thrust into me, making me yelp in pleasure.

M: I’m gonna cum, gonna cummm
A: Oh you better not, better don’t cum!

Without missing a beat and continue to rock me faster.

M: Mhhh I cant!!!!! I cant hold it in..
A: You shouldn cum!
M: Nooo, gonna cum, gonna cum.
A: I told you not to cum!
M: Ohhhhh aooooo, aooooo

I started a mind boggling orgasm, a week’s worth of juice cam spooshing out, i almost fainted from the orgasm, it literally soaked his bed.

A: You did not do as promised. You came when not allowed to, for this you need to be punished severely.

Just a minute ago, I was screaming in pleasure, now I was screaming in pain as he unleashed the cane on my boobs. My nipples screamed a deep red, he knew how to time the hits to inflict the maximum pain, my boobs had angry welts all over.
A: you see these thumbtacks? I’ll let you guess where this are going.
M: My nipples?
A: Wronggg

I scream in pain as he push them into my inner thigh. He made me sing again when he pushed them into my armpits. He shoved his penis into me, fucking me hard and fast. This time, immense pain went into my inner thigh and armpits everytime he rocked into me.

M: Arhhhhehh, ahhhhhegd
A: you shall leave the thumbtacks in you for the next 3 days understand?
M: yes, yess
M: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

He slapped my inner thigh HARD. I trembled in pain, the pain was ferocious and shot up the entire leg.

A: You look like you need some ice, do you?
M: Yes please anything you say.

The ice cubes “burn” my nipples as he gently massaged them. Down south, I had 4 ice cubes pressed into my ass and vagina.

A: Oh you have to hold the ice cubes in, if they melt and any liquid leaks out, you’ll sleep in the bath tub filled with ice tonight.
M: But that is impossible?!
A: Too bad then

I let out a shriek as he press my armpits, then screamed myself hoarse as he lined the area around my asshole with tacks. Just when I thought I couldn scream anymore, my voice broke, the tacks near my asshole became unbearably hot, he was heating them up with his lighter. Realising he was going to heat up the remaining tacks, I begged him for mercy.

M: Oh please don’t, don’t, I’ll do anything please?
A: Anything really?
M: yes please, I’ll do anything, anything!
A: Lets make your thigh burn then.

TBC.