View Single Post
Old 25-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
For my experience, it is hard to get Grab or GoCar at Harbour Bay. Maybe the fare is too low, so drivers not interested to accept bookings. Anyway taxi fare from Harbour Bay to Planet Holiday or Harmoni Suites is just RP50,000. Whereas it is much easier to get the Private Hire car at the mall opposite Batam Centre. Taxi fare from Batam Centre to Nagoya cost RP150,000 compare to under RP40,000 on either GoCar or Grab Car, saving much significant. There are also more ferry service at Batam Centre, however journey take longer . Ferry trip takes extra 10 minutes and road journey to Nagoya from Batam Centre also takes extra 20 minutes.
Cos the drivers at harbourbay Will fight with them. In my last visit a crazy driver come to argue with me said you can't pick gojeck here you cancel it I will drop you where ever you want go. Then I go out in halfway to pick gojeck. I heard batam center also need to go out pick gojeck. BCS of this fucking drivers. They asking rentel also not fair, fucking high.