View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
goldgrowth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gina (c88)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901708&highlight=gina

After the first experience with Casanova, their standard of girls pretty not bad. Decided to pick Gina for my this week’s weekly fun and pleasure.

Location: central wise, clean and a nice place not very difficult to get there, okt was instructional.

Looks: her skin if fair white white one, looks like her photos, she was definitely no switch and bait.

Body: I was amazed. She was absolutely spectacular, she was wearing a tight dress showcasing her magnificent breasts.

Boobs: big boobs alert

Fingering: I could see she was genuinely shy and nervous at first. One slow step after the other she got comfortable.  I caressed the back of her thighs, then inserting two fingers in her pussy, and suddenly removing my hand swiftly to give her butt a resounding slap. But I felt that this was quite in character. She gasped at the first stroke, her body quivered and tensed, but she did not protest or try to move away.

BBBJ: She bent down to slowly lick my cock into from bottom to top, then sucked the tip into her beautiful mouth. I was almost in heaven. While I was caressing her hair and her cheek with the other while she went on with her wonderful blowjob. Now I was absolutely, completely in heaven. The tempo was increasing and after just a few minutes I thought I was about to come.

FJ: Grabbing me by the hand, she pull me up into a sitting position and climbed on top of me, and started riding me while i had both hands grabbing her ass. Managed to tried a couple position with her as well

GFE: basic English and Chinese she can understand which is not bad, plus she has a great working attitude.

RTF: for the price a service wa, I will bro.