View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jisoo (poseidon) , 2 oct
Writing as I end my session so I can remb everything clearly

See the gif from her posting wanted to try quite some time back but dun dare to take the dive until I saw quite a few fr from some brow who I trust.

First timing booking with them, Communication with okt was smooth,

Location ard central area
Instruction clear and easy to follow for steps to enter apartment.

Upon entering saw Sally(?) standing at the door. Then she asked who I booked. Then she helped went to get Jisoo out to bring me in.

Cute and slim girl, very bubbly and try to talk alot so you won't feel awkward. Looks can pass off as syt but she told me she's in her late twenties already.

Natural small boobs, action start as soon as door close, no dull moments with her,
Only downside is room got no attached shower so need go out to shower.

Saw all the ladies outside as well as suay suay chance upon another bro while exiting from shower.

Action wise can just refer to all other bros fr cause I not very good at saying all these.
But can assure you u will get PSE. She can cowgirl for v long and won't complain, French non stop also for bros who are on the look out for native French speaker.

Easily one of the best bonks I have so far this year.
Wanted to rtf but she's leaving in a few days so quickly secure your slot! Definitely a gem