Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The days of getting a HJ and BJ in KTVs are pretty much gone, as much as I can tell. See and not much playability, if you want action then pay through your nose and get a room outside. If you want confirm release and don't want to pay then I guess you're better off going to MPs and having a regular girl.

If your girl says she can only sit and drink, then I think maybe you never specify properly to the Mummy (or you don't know that you can ask) - you can ask Mummy which girls can play, which ones 50-50 and which ones are just flower vases there to drink and no touch (unless you have serious skills and money, in which case you won't be asking questions here)
Yah like that might as well just go MP n pay for the release better. Having a FJ in a MP will be cheaper than getting a hj in a ktv.

Gold club no mummy. So we also dunno who to ask. Asked the waiter, they replied dunno. A friend ended up asking the girl he picked who can play, she started to hard sell her sister, but the looks CMI.

Looks like times changed already. Ktv not as happening as in the past.