View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

The Pimp - SKY

After seeing so many reviews for this stable and especially Sky, took a chance and was super glad it paid off.
This stable is legit. OKT is super fast and clear and location is the best.

Opened Sky's door and was still apprehensive, not knowing what to expect...the moment I saw her I was super relieved and super happy, Sky is gorgeous.

Looks: Seldom see one who actually looks better than her photos, well, this is a rarity, cos Sky is really really pretty albeit with a shade of typical thai tan. Not only wont reject, I just felt like wanting to keep her for myself.

Body: A work of art. Several tattoos, her body is in pristine condition san the tan. She has a Voluptuous hot body. Armed with a huge pair of man made tits she looks perfect.

Now for the skills:
Frenching: Light frenching at the start, when I got her revved up after licking her kitty and tits silly, she also let loose. Plenty of saliva exchanging and teasing each other's tongue. Intense and passionate.

BBBJ: She possess one mean bbbj and looks at me with her big eyes constantly to observe my sibei song face lol. Got her to go deep a few times she obliged.....then fark me, I lost control and sent one load of sperm right into her mouth catching her by surprise OMG. She took it well though and kept sucking till I went flaccid. She casually took out some toilet paper and spit on it and showed me, your babies a lot

After that misfire, I went to clean up and she was lying on her bed and beckoned me to join her and started some tcss, her english is better than most siam bu. Slowly we kissed again, embraced and cuddled together.
We restarted after a 20 mins break and started to kisss and french as Sky slowly worked my body and then my half asleep dick.

FJ: After awaking my dick with another solid BBBJ, Sky mounted it and rode with some vigorous gyrating froth and back, I was so busy grabbing her big rounded boobs. Didnt managed to kiss her too much due to her movement so ditch it, i laid her down and started licking her neck down to her erected nipples and hoot her hard in missionary, my hands not leaving her boobs alone lol. Lifted her feets gradually and placed them on my shoulder and turbo drilled her pussy till she was moaning damn loud. When my boys were finally coming, I climbed onto of her and yanked another shotcum into her mouth. Then I laid on the bed half dead lol.

Tipped her for the CIM service and topped up another $20 for her genuinely great service and left a happy man.
Found another reliable stable and a real gem. Thanks for the arrangements, Bro Pimp.