View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lower chance of HIV/STD for CAT150?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmaidenz View Post
exactly my thoughts, from my understanding most baya/China workers, go for the CAT50 ones, who knows how many FL they got contacted with. I mean of course not all, but generally speaking.
In commercial sex it doesn't mean more exposure means that risk is linearly higher la... Tell me, which will you rather have:
A Cat 150 that raws with all her loyal supporters and those kanna KC 60 to 70% of the time, or a Cat50 that hardly raws and don't have to coz its all touch and go.. Maybe only raws 10% of the time... You can be fucking sure the odds are higher for the former...
But then again, I have been chionging for fucking 23 years, cat150, cat 50, petain, ML, FL...I still haven't got anything yet.. Not even STD... So you tell me... What the fuck is the use of thinking all these things... Want to chiong go ahead, just know how to keep safe... Otherwise everything about odds is just fucking for kids...

Last edited by peeboy75; 05-10-2022 at 03:34 PM. Reason: ..