Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaint View Post
I was At Catwalk KTV last Saturday, So here is my story.
….

So coming to 3.00 am we decide to call it a day, we ask the waiter to give us the bill. so we pay all the girl. MMS and also tip the waiter.
And out of nowhere, all the sudden another MMS walk-in to our room.
She go around asking me and bro for contact, she sat right next to my bro who is paying the bill and her girl ask my bro to tip the second MMS. and my bro tip the MMS. I was like WTF. She just came in the last minute to collect tip from us. And she did absolutely NOTHING for us. Really not shy one.
….
Bro I truly hope that you didn’t tip the 2nd mami lol and you nicely told her to fk off. Don’t expect them to be thick skin like this.

One trick is after you book thru mm A and reach the place, she will introduce her “assistant” to take care of you. In the end both will come and try to collect 100$ each lol. My group just passed 100$ and walked off