View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 🌋 $50 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

I did one visit and here a short FR, hopefully addresses some basic questions.

Booking: via WhatsApp and replied within 5 mins to confirm services, prices and availability. I did a last minute booking but was busy day. Anyhow did not have to wait long.

Location: very central and about 5 mins walk from MRT. It is opposite the lift within the building. Some escalators are not working so use the lift to top floor. If you wish to be discrete, enter the shop once you get out of lift.

The deed: I requested a Malay girl and was available. Communication was easy and some chatting that broke the ice. The room has an attached shower and with clean towel. I did shower before and after.
My experience was positive and better than visits to spa or FL operated by China girls. This was my experience and by no means I can say for others. The girl was accommodating and always ask and be respectful to enjoy your time.
Price wise was above average but for me I think is worth it. I will return for sure.