View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Congrats to the Red Devils ..they hv just abt made it to the 4th round of this year's FA Cup competition ...Rashford their hero again in all the 3 goals they scored against Everton in the 3-1 win, the other goals scored by Antony n a Conor Coady own goal...a nervy win packed with their best players against a bottom team who gave them the best fight ...they didn't play well n at the rate they r playing they could be thrashed by better teams like City n Arsenal in their next games ...they better buck up n stop losing the ball n giving the ball away to their opposition so often...the better teams will make them pay for it

Btw the goal they conceded was due to another mistake n careless error by DDG letting the ball slip thru his legs for a simple tap-in from behind by opposition player Conor coady who scored an OG later on

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-01-2023 at 10:44 AM.