View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I kind of agree...Man U was made to look good because BM really buay gan.
Would have been AOS if the frontline wasn't that sloppy.

Still job done.

Casemiro had cemented a first team place with a quiet self assured display as DM. In addition scoring that opening goal. Look easy, but his position and running into space was excellent. First class.
Probably no need Frenkie DJ.

Special mention on DDG. With a few instinctive saves, keeping a clean sheet.
But ETH don't like his keep to the goal area play style.
ETH wanted a more ball playing GK. Keep the gap between defence and GK small. Meaning GK will play out more often as that extra player.
What do you guys think?

Personally, I like DDG and he had proven himself to be reliable and consistent these 2 seasons. A valuable player. Really sad to see him get ousted.

Oh, this is a match with a rare start from Capt McDisaster. Lol.
Lucky the match didn't end in disaster.

Who could have forgot the crowd favourite Garnacho. Coming on as a sub for injured DVDB, he again was a live wire on the flanks. Providing that final cross for Shaw to complete his amazing run.
Could have gotten himself on the scoresheet. Unlucky.
seems like ETH will field maguire whenever he thinks the upcoming fixture is a sure-win, confirm will score more than they concede. but maguire shortcomings were constantly exposed when bournemouth focused their attacks down his side, good thing their strikers weren't clinical

casemiro is a great addition to the squad, but i still feel man u will need to sign another DMC, to provide cover and we can't expect casemiro to play in every game. mctom is good but not at casemiro level

man u has been on a good run and DDG is part of the reason why, he has made quality saves but has the odd booboo (this morning vs everton, facepalm). the dilemma is if DDG is rewarded with a new contract, henderson will kpkb and then go out on another loan, ETH will then have to sign a 3rd GK on loan. my guess is if man u intends to challenge for the title next season, likely to keep DDG; if think long term and focus on rebuilding, release DDG and install henderson as No.1

garnacho is the breakout youngster, unafraid to make direct runs at opponents, but needs to improve his finishing

rashford form is really good, making dangerous runs, creating chances and scoring, at this rate he will score >20 goals this season

really bad luck on VDB, looks like a bad knee injury and hope he can recover asap

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk