View Single Post
Old 15-01-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fake FR writer will not care to argue back, if they were paid they just post and leave, don't even care about any comments or pm. If any bro doesn't believe fr here, just go for other gals and it will be their loss, jina already got overly booked I am already regretted to share her here that I can't get my rtf slot

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang123 View Post
- Bro, it's just that I try to appreciate Jina from FG, because she align with what I wanted from my bonk experience.
How you want it, she don't judge or reject.
She tried to be like a sex doll, you just manipulate at will. Never say or silent protest and refuse to compile.
That's a good thing for my bonk sexperience.

- 2 weeks ago I kenna a opposite experience. Another lady from another stable tell me how other chiongster does in the session, and I should follow the script.
Including how long they take to cum, only how many positions. Like I own that girl a living like that.
Must perform to her expectation of me. SMLJ.

I also got zapped twice here for sharing a generic post about what a FL should provide for a chiongster's expectation and experience.
Still got people here left zap comment like I'm ugly and diam la.
I didn't even name the stable or girl. BTW she had left SG already. Phew.

- Also end of session a lot of OKT will ask to feedback, either on Whatsapp to them, or help post on Great Bonks,
and most of the time I just courtesy give few words reply, but never give full review, because not good or special enough to warrant my comment and effort.

BTW, I don't support any stables in particular, I post limited FR for chapalang mixture of girls from different OKT,
because I choose girls pictures and video posted, and vetted by bros in at Great Bonks. No affiliation to anyone.
So my FR no kelong or bias.

Just helping out Jina from FG post a decent FR, because I think she is a good recommendation for bros here,
who is trying to avoid landmines, picture don't tally, or service sucks.
To me, Jina from FG is a failsafe option, everything as advertised bro. Her stats and attitude is good and true.