View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
i hope ETH starts WW vs arsenal, so that he can drop deeper to midfield and add more physical presence in the absence of casemiro

its necessary to rotate the players thru the season to prevent fatigue, burnout and injuries. no doubt casemiro suspension will affect the midfield vs arsenal, but on the bright side, he will be fresh for cup ties later this month
Yes, u r right bro...rotating players to give them some rest is good esp when they hv to play so many games...but the problem is that Casemiro is just too good a player to warm the bench n ETH knows they hv been winning all their games due to his presence playing on the field...therefore even though he wants to rest Case he cannot but hv to play him every game becos w/o him Man U would prolly hv lost some of the past 9 games they hv won...

don't worry, ETH will definitely play WW in the next game against their bitter rivals Arsenal which is the reason why he brought him in so quickly this winter transfer window to help score goals with the departure of CR7...hope this time round with WW they can destroy Arsenal with a goal or 2 like the last time they did when they met at the beginning of the season w/o Case in the team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor