View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

She pull off her shorts and we went to the bed. She spread her leg, waiting for me to enter her.

Sally: come...

I went up to the bed, and stuff my dick into her warm, wet pussy. Her pussy was a bit tight but M was tighter. Sally then pull my head towards her and we french. After awhile i release my load inside her.

I was tired and lie down beside her. But sally didnt stop, she came to me and start to lick my nipple and stroking my dick.

Sally: come on boy. I want it more

I was enjoying her "service" and she really know how to "service" man. I was impress and naturally i got hard

Sally then rode on my and i was supporting her body by cupping her boobs using my hand. She moan extremly loud and she cum quite a few times before i load my cum into her pussy.

After that she went to wash herself and came to the bed and lie down beside me. We talked a bit and i promise to let her stay with me for 2 months since M wasnt around and it was summer break.