View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited W after couple of months hiatus due to hospitalization.

Her memory is solid. To the extent she remembered I yearn for good calf massage. It was impressive, this really attractive beauty. To me, she scored lots of points in this aspect.

Her gfe feeling is there. Much love it. Add on her ability to hold conversation well, the session with her is always enjoyable. Value for money.

Really hope she will be here for long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denerek303 View Post

Arrangement: Responsive and polite.

Looks/Character: Indeed beautiful. Her eyes were indeed mesmerizing. Those going for looks, this is fail safe! W is indeed cheerful and chatty type as some bros has mentioned. Quite some laughter during the session and it certainly helps to liven up the mood 8/10

Body: Seems enhanced but sensitive to touch. The moans lingers on. Proportionately shaped. I like it. 7.5/10

Massage: Hardworking and constantly checking her strength and coverage with me. Calf muscles massage was a good plus for me 7/10

Sensual: She is patient. Slowly and steadily, she works her way to understand the regions where I felt good. She is naughty to a good extent. I do like the atmosphere she creates and her gfe 8/10 (credit to the other bros for teaching her?)

Others: Not a time watcher at all. She gives the innocent vibe frequently. Much adored by me.

RTM: A sure Yes

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/