View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

post covid my favorite joint in Pelangi looks like a clean spa... from the 1st floor.

it all looks decent, with massage rooms and chairs for foot massages. they hire aunties and people with disabilities to do the massage.

but upstairs... that's where the action happens, and there is someone stationed downstairs to jagar the door.

i never dare bring my partner there thou.

There is one opposite Aeon Bukit Indah that has separate entry and facilities for male and female. so i think this is the best place to bring your partner. it's called Kaki-Kaki, i think its taken over by new management post covid, but i think should still be the same.

btw. i no 100% sure there is GQ, but if they bother dividing up and male and female, should have motive.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.