View Single Post
Old 30-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Thats why the girls from those pubs quote high rate 1m just for short time.Z
1M high rate for a ktv?
2 weeks ago I was quoted 3M by a girl from M1 who I met at Pacific...
She was one of the best looking girls I have ever met in Batam, clean and unspoiled, not the usual bar girl, but I resisted the temptation to pay that outrageous price.
Yet, I admit that few days later after a lot of chatting I agreed for 2M (don't jump on me: my first time in Batam), but I had to go to the apartment where she stays with others to pick her up with an ojek around 4am or so.
Now I can say that I don't regret. I am sorry I did not call her back to repeat. Nobody else as her among who I met after COVID in Batam. She was a candy in wonderland, young, sweet and passionate.