View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

I posted a few of my adventures pre-covid. You can try Xiangxi cun, walk around the alleys and see if someone approach you to bonk a FL. I recall was RMB200 a bonk.

I just messaged my fav ML at a spa. The spa provides a HJ but this ML uses her thigh and pussy to grind you until you cum. They will pull up their blouse and pull down their pants for access to top and bottom. I don't know if the service has changed. She said she is still there and the spa is still operating.

Not sure of the prices and service now. In the past was
Strip and put stuff in locker
Walk and shower in common bathroom, brush teeth
Dry and put on robe, walk to common area
Common area got food, ear cleaning, shoulder massage by MLs for a high tip, no sex
Then pick a FL and go to room
In room, she will give you full massage, then topless B2B, then put warm stones on your body, then she pull her top up and bottom down and gives you a HJ while you fondle her.

The service end to end is about 90 mins. Was RMB300 or something. Also near Xiangxi cun.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?