View Single Post
Old 13-04-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2 View Post
Hi all,

I am in need of advice or help after going for Juagen last weekend! I no longer get as hard as I was before the JG session, and I am freaking out because my wife is expecting sex soon and my 2IC can't seem to get hard (for long)

When I am turned on, the penis only gets semi-hard and unable to penetrate. It can get a bit hard again when I stroke it, but almost immediately it falls back to being limp again if the stroking stops.

What has happened to me?

Full disclosure: I went for JG session last weekend. It was not sensual, and actually quite painful but masseuse told me to tahan through the pain and that she wasn't even using a lot of strength.

My 2IC and groin area was damn sore still a day after the JG.

I went to JG because I wanted to improve my performance. I cum fast (like within 3 minutes that kind), so i wanted to try what I thought was 'natural remedy'.

Needless to say, I totally regret my decision now.

To those who've been to JG before, I would like to ask:
  • If this experience of 2IC being weaker than normal after JG is expected?
  • If this experience is temporary, and that my 2IC will eventually go back to the way it was before (even cumming fast >3mins)
  • Is there anything I can do to reverse this?

I know this sounds like an incredible story, but it is true and I don't know where else to turn to but here for now. Google searches about penis going limp after juagen yields nothing but ED or "you're old" (I'm 37yo and fine before the JG session) or "you're stressed" (I can still wank off with a hard 2IC when stressed. Now, I cum with a limp 2IC)

Thanks to all who've some advice to share.
At 37 u are still young,I have not gone for Juagen before cause I know some are not experienced n can do more harm than good,quite alot of exercise that u can do or DIY with nutmeg oil so far it helps.But pls only 1 type of nutmeg oil which is soothing n warm which I had been using for years.Some might use minyak lintah(leech oil)